Home » contact » Contact

My office is glad to help residents of the Fourth Congressional District solve problems they face with federal government agencies. As a member of Congress, my office does not have the jurisdiction to get involved in issues or problems with a local or state agency. However, we will be glad to refer you to the appropriate officials. My office is also prohibited from getting involved in any legal cases or issues.

If you need assistance with a federal government agency, please send a detailed letter outlining your problem to one of my District Offices, along with the Privacy Release Form.  The Federal Privacy Act of 1974 protects you from the release of personal information to a third party without written permission. It is required that you sign a Privacy Release Form for my office to contact a federal agency on your behalf.

In order to avoid delays, please send correspondence to either my Shreveport or Leesville office. Include as much information as possible, this will expedite proceedings. Use USA.gov, the U.S. government's official web portal, for easy to find official information and services from the U.S. government.

Please contact a caseworker in one of my District offices to obtain help with:

If you require immediate assistance with an individual case, please call my nearest district office.  While I make every effort to read all emails the day they are received, requesting assistance via email could cause a delay in responding to your case and getting you the help you need.

Send Me An Email

Write to John with your comments
home font size